Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southend-ref

Southend United Supporter
Level 6 Referee
With information about the Eve of Final Rally coming out, it might be worth discussing who will be the referee. I've put all Select Group referees down who haven't done it, but I reckon it'll be between Clattenburg and Oliver, and possibly Taylor with an outside chance. My money's on Clattenburg.

The Referee Store
Friend had it last year remember

Ignore me, that was the Capital Cup (and I was just looking at the appointments for the final next week), and this is talking about the FA Cup!

Ignore me!

Looks like it's Clattenburg as Oliver is doing the semi final. It could be Taylor, but I very much doubt that.

Ryan Cromwell :)

I wish haha, I think defiantly clatts as Oliver has a semi, which normally they don't get the final if they have the semi......

i would love to see Bobby get it, just so he could rub it in Howard's face ;) am i right @Brian Hamilton ?
Joshua

So many things wrong with that post.
1: Webb's done FA Cup Final already
2: He's done Champs Lge & WC Final
3: He's the most successful referee of the modern refereeing era from this country
4: Bobby's a first year SG ref. There's as much chance of me getting it as there is for him!

Rant postponed, I'm tired.

Joshua

So many things wrong with that post.
1: Webb's done FA Cup Final already
2: He's done Champs Lge & WC Final
3: He's the most successful referee of the modern refereeing era from this country
4: Bobby's a first year SG ref. There's as much chance of me getting it as there is for him!

Rant postponed, I'm tired.
Whilst all these are true I was making a comment on how howard was joking with Bobby at the referee event wrcfa had on Thursday.

Probably wasn't a great post now I think about it :oops:

I don't care who gets it so long as Hull are in the final. I shall be watching it eagerly from the states :) And because most of my family are from sheffield it is a me versus them thing

I don't care who gets it so long as Hull are in the final. I shall be watching it eagerly from the states :) And because most of my family are from sheffield it is a me versus them thing
Just think, that could have been Southend!

Back