A&H

County badges

Interestingly the County badge we've been given now is a self-adhesive job...looks a little bit like a fridge magnet, but without the magnet and is extremely good at staying stuck on...and good at staying sticky.

We'll see if I still feel the same after a season of torrential rain...

The Referee Store
Given????? We have to buy ours.

Flush with cash down here clearly...all new ref's given 2 Fox 40's too...rather than the god-awful PE Teachers pea whistle. Not sure on kit, but rumours abound that it might even be Nike 2013 given out at the BRC!

Flush with cash down here clearly...all new ref's given 2 Fox 40's too...rather than the god-awful PE Teachers pea whistle. Not sure on kit, but rumours abound that it might even be Nike 2013 given out at the BRC!
Soooo not fair :(

What is the BRC?

Whilst it is great to see a CFA that is looking after their referees, it just highlights the desperate need for a set of national standards that all CFA's should work to. if one CFA can do it, they all should be able to!

Oh god, I'm agreeing with Padfoot again.
I think that individual CFAs set their own targets. Football development and Referee development are obviously in competition for funds.

Oh god, I'm agreeing with Padfoot again.
I think that individual CFAs set their own targets. Football development and Referee development are obviously in competition for funds.

Correct...on speaking with the RDO it sounds exactly like this, and Ref Development has trumped the others this season. Hence Nike 2014 kits are on the way for all new ref's...once they get sent from Nike. Apparently demand is "unprecedented" this season.

I'm not sure I'm any the wiser for this thread? I'm about to order another 2014 Nike shirt from the Sporting Touch site & it will only allow me to put my county badge on the LHD Breast pocket & the FAMOA badge on the RHD (Unless I just order the shirt with the FAMOA on it's own & can then have it on the LHD) so I can't configure a shirt like the ones pictured above (FAMOA on LHD & County on RHD)
I guess I'll just go with County on this shirt :)

Back