A&H

Citee Pool then

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referee Store
Presume you're taling about Man City vs Liverpool? ;)

Referee not standing for any nonsense from Mane and Ederson.

Another goal from Man City before half time, which looks likely, and it could be an interesting 2nd half.

Odds on it finishing 11v11? :D

Nothing wrong with the goal, sloppy from Van Dijk to assume he was getting a foul.

Not sure about the Mane booking, looked like he tried to stop and slipped to me? Easiest AA caution in the world for any GK who comes that far to push and shove though.

Nothing wrong with the goal, sloppy from Van Dijk to assume he was getting a foul.

Not sure about the Mane booking, looked like he tried to stop and slipped to me? Easiest AA caution in the world for any GK who comes that far to push and shove though.

Arguably late and definitely caught the opponent. The Kinshasa (knee to face for the uninitiated :p) was defo accidental.

That said it’s a good caution to give. Do nothing and a City player will think Mane got away with it and nail him later on. This way he’s been dealt with and the likelihood of the revenge foul declines

Well VAR would have given that goal for the Milner assist. So, I think we are all square.

But, for me, that means the two biggest moments of the game the officials have got "wrong". Cards have been good - maybe one extra for Sterling's second dive...

Now I kid you not, but some chap behind me is shouting the odds that Sane was onside because the goalkeeper wasn’t on his line! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back