A&H

calling all level 4s...

es1

RefChat Addict
you're club marks are now visible on moas

grief some of these clubs are clueless!!!

The Referee Store
Any good? So, top of the pool for you?

as if! i was actually 13th end of last season but a few undeserved (IMO) club marks have pushed me right down. it's clear from this which clubs care and mark properly, with thought, and which just go down the line and give average marks which kills you

Where in MOAS would one find such statistics? Nothing in there which I can see

Edit: Cancel that, I've found'em

I've only Reff'ed two games so hardly enough to go on.
What is very amusing indeed... is I scored 72.9 (=2/21 merit table at the time) on my first observation, which equated to 21/21 on Club Marks hahaha!
😂🙄:facepalm::(🤣 (mixed emotions!)

Last edited:
Yes actually, though I tend not to pay much notice to that one as I've not yet been assessed this season!

Have they gone into annual? That's where all the L3 stats have gone.
Blimey, new layers to MOAS I knew nothing of!
Never noticed the 'annual' section! How exciting! Cancel all my Friday appointments! 🤓🧐

Last edited:
Clubs:
21 (22/10/22 - 29/10/22)=1/66582.71975.877

Not sure I understand the observer total tab? What do the numbers mean?

You are 1st out of 66 referees. Your average is 82.719 and the average for the pool is 75.877 from 5 games.

Observer total should be the same format (position/out of - games reffed - av. Mark you - average mark pool.

Unintentional flex there? 💪

You are 1st out of 66 referees. Your average is 82.719 and the average for the pool is 75.877 from 5 games.

Observer total should be the same format (position/out of - games reffed - av. Mark you - average mark pool.

Unintentional flex there? 💪
Intentional on the club marks.. ;)

The observer total is not as pretty!! I don't understand what the decimals are worked out from. In the technical tab it shows the marks as normal.
21 (22/10/22 - 29/10/22)=46/6650.6970.499

Intentional on the club marks.. ;)

The observer total is not as pretty!! I don't understand what the decimals are worked out from. In the technical tab it shows the marks as normal.
21 (22/10/22 - 29/10/22)=46/6650.6970.499
Oh I got you. No idea what that means... 🤣

Clubs:
21 (22/10/22 - 29/10/22)=1/66582.71975.877

Not sure I understand the observer total tab? What do the numbers mean?
Matt, Major Development Point here...
Stop going down on the secretary in the car park, in doing so making your observers jealous!

BTW, have you already had 5 observations this season? That would take some digesting in such a short space of time

Matt, Major Development Point here...
Stop going down on the secretary in the car park, in doing so making your observers jealous!

BTW, have you already had 5 observations this season? That would take some digesting in such a short space of time
Point taken, my wife has asked me not to as well!!

No - 3 with my 4th tomorrow. 5 is the number of games in this league.

Level 4 Club Marks have been updated on MOAS
Main problem I have with mine, is quite a few where the Club just gives 'expected' in all categories, which produces a killer score of 70.0

Main problem I have with mine, is quite a few where the Club just gives 'expected' in all categories, which produces a killer score of 70.0

yep, you can really see which clubs mark 'properly' and which cant be bothered. I've had a few of these killer scores this year from teams who have won when I've reffed well...

also been hammered by one club with a 52...

This is a trend I am seeing...

Losing team 70.0 in every single game except one outlier gave me an 83 (winning team 72.5 😮)

In all the other winning team have given me 80+ except one but it was marked properly and I fully accepted the feedback (missed red card but had another KMD in my favour which they rewarded for as well so couldn't really say fairer than that).

70 is only a killer if the othe team dont reward you.

yep, you can really see which clubs mark 'properly' and which cant be bothered. I've had a few of these killer scores this year from teams who have won when I've reffed well...

also been hammered by one club with a 52...
Any written feedback to go with that. I'm finding having to woit 30 days for the report frustrating.

Back