A&H

Worthing Vs Aveley

At this level you’re a team of 3 or 4. We all make mistakes but I would always hope an assistant would let me know if I’m about to drop a ⚽️!!

The Referee Store
At this level you’re a team of 3 or 4. We all make mistakes but I would always hope an assistant would let me know if I’m about to drop a ⚽️!!
Well he had a chat with the active assistant, so either he gave him the wrong law advice or tried to talk the referee out of it and failed.

Anyone see another error in Law during Salford Leeds Penalty Shootout?
Caution for the Leeds keeper for encroaching, when it was his first offence? I'm assuming it was for dissent rather than the encroachment, as it is somewhat difficult to reconcile that an experienced EFL referee would get that so wrong.

Caution for the Leeds keeper for encroaching, when it was his first offence? I'm assuming it was for dissent rather than the encroachment, as it is somewhat difficult to reconcile that an experienced EFL referee would get that so wrong.
Naive because they do get it wrong and Darlow did not look surprised as he was miles off his line. Barely disputed
No doubt it will get submitted as dissent however when the mistake is realised afterwards

Am not calling the ref out by the way. Just saying its easy to make a mistake when tired and stressed snd penalties are a common theme

Naive because they do get it wrong and Darlow did not look surprised as he was miles off his line. Barely disputed
No doubt it will get submitted as dissent however when the mistake is realised afterwards
They do get it wrong, but I have a referee mate who is a Salford fan who was at the ground and said that Darlow absolutely flew into one at the assistant, with the current guidelines that will always be a caution. EFL and EPL referees avoid cautions where they can, there is no way on earth they are giving a caution in a KFTPM when they don't have to, especially as they know that means if the keeper encroaches again they have an almighty s*** show on their hands.

They do get it wrong, but I have a referee mate who is a Salford fan who was at the ground and said that Darlow absolutely flew into one at the assistant, with the current guidelines that will always be a caution. EFL and EPL referees avoid cautions where they can, there is no way on earth they are giving a caution in a KFTPM when they don't have to, especially as they know that means if the keeper encroaches again they have an almighty s*** show on their hands.
🤣😂😀
I retire defeated!

Back