A&H

world cup winner

Martin97

Level 8 Referee
So who's going to be world champion on July 12th?

I bet Germany, perfect mix of young ànd experienced players.
Spain are getting way too old ( I still don't understand why Alcantara is not included in the squad to replace veteran Xavi?) and they've already won almost everything so they won't be as motivated as Germany will be..

If (if!) Belgium aren't too complacent, I can see us finish in the quarter finals, after having dealt with Portugal.

Your thoughts?

The Referee Store
Whilst I agree with most that Belgium have the quality to do well in the tournament, I really can't see them getting any further than the quarter finals, simply due to a lack of experience in International competitions.

Whilst I agree with most that Belgium have the quality to do well in the tournament, I really can't see them getting any further than the quarter finals, simply due to a lack of experience in International competitions.

Indeed, that's way more likely to happen

No one, the final isn't until the 13th! ;) :D

For me though, I'm thinking either Brazil or Spain.

Not really getting all this hype for Belgium :/ They've got some talented youngsters, but not a large enough squad of world class players with the experience required to cope with the pressures of major tournaments.

Personally, I reckon Spain will edge it again. And Brazil's squad certainly isn't one of the best IMO.

1st Spain
2nd Germany
3rd Italy
4th Argentina

Back