A&H

Whole Game

Ben448844

RefChat Addict
Good evening all. Quick question, are all games you ref Supposed to be entered into the whole game system or just those where cards were issued or misconduct reports required? Apologies for being a bit thick

The Referee Store
Good evening all. Quick question, are all games you ref Supposed to be entered into the whole game system or just those where cards were issued or misconduct reports required? Apologies for being a bit thick

I’ve only just been able to log onto the wgs & ive put my games in that I have refereed so far, A fellow referee told me he enters the games with or without cards just so he has a log of the games he has refereed.

My question is I’ve entered my games the dates the teams the league etc, the system then says thank you but I have no way of viewing the list of games I’ve done.

It would be nice once I’ve refereed a full season to look back on the games I’ve done & the cards I’ve given etc but there is no way I can see my games that I’ve ref’d.

I’ve only just been able to log onto the wgs & ive put my games in that I have refereed so far, A fellow referee told me he enters the games with or without cards just so he has a log of the games he has refereed.

My question is I’ve entered my games the dates the teams the league etc, the system then says thank you but I have no way of viewing the list of games I’ve done.

It would be nice once I’ve refereed a full season to look back on the games I’ve done & the cards I’ve given etc but there is no way I can see my games that I’ve ref’d.

Why not just keep a track on a spreadsheet or something? Saves having to log in etc. I use ref stat which is a really well written spreadsheet, i think its available on here in the resources.

Edit - Just double checked, it is the very first post on the resources. Its very handy, ive used them for 5 years and can see every game i have ever done.

Why not just keep a track on a spreadsheet or something? Saves having to log in etc. I use ref stat which is a really well written spreadsheet, i think its available on here in the resources.

Edit - Just double checked, it is the very first post on the resources. Its very handy, ive used them for 5 years and can see every game i have ever done.
Cheers for that obviously creating my own spreadsheet would have been my next option but it just seemed silly to input my games each week onto wgs & then to do it again onto a spreadsheet, I’ve actually worked it out now anyway, you just click on the drop down bar for the month of the year and your games for that month are on there although it doesn’t have the score. Think I might check out the one your on about.

Just caught that. Looks very detailed. Maybe a bit too detailed for me. I'm already running my own excel sheet, it's similar but less detail; I just take the full amount of cautions and sending offs rather than split them between home and away for example.

Wish I had tracked this stuff at the start of my career, would be fun to look back at it.

Sorry to double-quote you, but any idea how to edit that sheet? Would be pretty neat to be able to add more in-depth competitions, and to swap out the fitness stuff for other tracking stuff...

Unlock the worksheets with the password RefStatPass I think. If you look in the other thread on here it’s in that.

Back