A&H

Whole Game System - Fault

YorkshireReferee

Having an issue with WGS that's preventing me from submitting my reports from today, wondered if anybody had experience with it? I seem to recall it happening before and that I found a workaround, I just can't remember it!

Basically, I've filled in the dismissal section but when I add it and go to another page, and then back to the dismissal page, the large text section is clear but the other details are still there.

The Referee Store
I've had that same problem. I got bored of trying, submitted the reports and downloaded the PDF, which fortunately had the text within it.

If this doesn't happen, just give your RDO a ring and they'll probably ask you to email the report to them.

I've had that same problem. I got bored of trying, submitted the reports and downloaded the PDF, which fortunately had the text within it.

If this doesn't happen, just give your RDO a ring and they'll probably ask you to email the report to them.

Thank you, that may have been what happened before

Thank you, that may have been what happened before

So I did that, and it's submitted the report for each time I re-typed it up, which also includes revisions where I felt the report was unclear, obviously all referees right and then edit their report so that it's well written. Well due to the error county have now got all my drafts too. About 8 reports for the same player, yet it only showed one. Jesus.

Back