A&H

Whole Game Help

RLB

Hi Everyone, My RDO said in a meeting yesterday that you can see on the whole game system what the outcome is from a Misconduct report, i.e. how long the ban was/ fine. I cannot seem to find where. Does anybody know?

Cheers

The Referee Store
Hi Everyone, My RDO said in a meeting yesterday that you can see on the whole game system what the outcome is from a Misconduct report, i.e. how long the ban was/ fine. I cannot seem to find where. Does anybody know?

Cheers
I don't think the referee can see that, but the clubs and the leagues can. Maybe she was distracted by having to spend her birthday with you ;)

Thanks Brian!, Do you know Jo? and was it really her birthday on Monday!!? - Such a lovely Lady.. Doing a great job :)

Thanks Brian!, Do you know Jo? and was it really her birthday on Monday!!? - Such a lovely Lady.. Doing a great job :)
Jo and I worked on a course together back in October. It really was her birthday and yes she is lovely. Very perceptive and very supportive

I can see suspension details for one league I referee on. This is at bottom of home page for that division which shows league table and is beneath adverts. shows player, club, offence and suspension start and end dates. Does not show fines and only covers players. I think league must upload this as other 2 leagues I ref on do not show details and one of them is registered with same CFA and I know they are getting suspensions.

I can see suspension details for one league I referee on. This is at bottom of home page for that division which shows league table and is beneath adverts. shows player, club, offence and suspension start and end dates. Does not show fines and only covers players. I think league must upload this as other 2 leagues I ref on do not show details and one of them is registered with same CFA and I know they are getting suspensions.
That information is entered by whoever does the administration for the league on the Full Time website. I know this as I do this for our Sunday League. The info on there is reliant on the data on the discipline statement downloaded from the County website. Unfortunately the feed from Whole Game to this statement is often incorrect.

Back