A&H

Where can I get single County FA badges from?

Anonymous

I have the FA badge on my kit but I need a county badge for when I do my county cup fixtures. I will just use double sided sticky tape to stick it on as I will only put it on as and when I need it. Any ideas where I can get one from?

The Referee Store
Try your county FA office. Speak to your RDO

I have the FA badge on my kit but I need a county badge for when I do my county cup fixtures. I will just use double sided sticky tape to stick it on as I will only put it on as and when I need it. Any ideas where I can get one from?

Have the county FA told you this or is it just something you want to do yourself ?

I have my county badge embroided on my kit that I use every game I ref. Do some county fas not allow their refs to wear the badge all the time?

When I first started, for about three months I ref-ed in a shirt with no badge.

Now, I sometimes ref in a shirt with a County Badge, sometimes in a shirt with an FA badge.

Over the years, I’ve had many comments on my refereeing, some positive, some negative, but no one has ever, ever commented on what badge I’m wearing.

I have both on my shirt, and sometimes I am the best ref they have had all season and the other team thinks I am the worst they have had all season. Players and coaches don't care nad I could have a tescos badge on my shirt if they perceive I am for them or against them I will get slated or praised.

Back