A&H

What would you do?

A&H International
As OUMW says we've discussed similar before, in this country I think.
Red is the right outcome.

Out of interest (and just playing devil's advocate), are you still issuing a red card if someone does this on a Sunday league game at a local park, before kick off but after you've entered the pitch for pre-match inspection?

As OUMW says we've discussed similar before, in this country I think.
Red is the right outcome.
Can we add OUMW here please

Out of interest (and just playing devil's advocate), are you still issuing a red card if someone does this on a Sunday league game at a local park, before kick off but after you've entered the pitch for pre-match inspection?
Absolutely but only show the card after I have entered the field to start the game.

Can we add OUMW here please

Immortality achieved!

Im guilty of missing at least 4 red cards this Sunday just gone before KO then.

We’ve been advised by people at our CFA to apply the spirit of the law. Not making it off the pitch alive if you throw a 2 match ban and £65 fine at 4 players before KO…

If it's close to or on the pitch, probably?

I once had to bollock a woman who let her dog urinate in the goal mouth of a game that was ongoing. It's a biohazard as well as showing disrespect for that game

I once had to bollock a woman who let her dog urinate in the goal mouth of a game that was ongoing. It's a biohazard as well as showing disrespect for that game
On the pitch maybe. Otherwise, I’m conveniently not seeing it.

I am amazed that she didn't get the dog to urinate on you, as you were mean to her.....

Back