A&H

What to write for first game

Ben Towns

Just wondering got my first game tomorrow. Only 7v7. Just wondering what to write for youth games if you need to even write anything and what do I do with it . Also who do I show it or give it to .

Thank you.

A&H International
Just wondering got my first game tomorrow. Only 7v7. Just wondering what to write for youth games if you need to even write anything and what do I do with it . Also who do I show it or give it to .

League rules (usually available online) may indicate a reporting need, but in most cases no need.
If you were to caution or dismiss (very unlikely in 7 v 7) you need to complete a disciplinary report, but otherwise should be no need.
Please check with your Appointments Secretary as local needs apply.
Enjoy the game.

League rules (usually available online) may indicate a reporting need, but in most cases no need.
If you were to caution or dismiss (very unlikely in 7 v 7) you need to complete a disciplinary report, but otherwise should be no need.
Please check with your Appointments Secretary as local needs apply.
Enjoy the game.

Reactions: Kes
Some leagues will ask for score to be recorded and submitted even though they are not published or shared. I would keep a score as a good habit anyway.

Other than that any names of players that receive a card or misconduct (very rare). Enjoy!

Leave your cards at home 🤣

Probably worth spending some time studying the law amendments around headers and throw ins

Defintely a good opportunity to think/practice positioning/signals on the pitch

And ask the ref sec what they need in regards to reporting (score, cards) etc.

Back