A&H

What do you write?

The Referee Store
Glad I stumbled upon this.

At the minute I use the back of a blank expenses card and write the team names at the top, on on each side, then I record goals underneath by the minute with a / separating i.e. 14/26/44
Then I write anything else underneath, and if I'm senior AR I set myself up a bit at the bottom for subs.

I've tried using the pre-printed cards but I can't write small enough to make it fit legibly in the boxes.
And if my hands are numb... anything goes!

These

RefStuff RefSpencil Clip On Referee Pencil RefCil PegCil for Football Soccer Referee Coach Umpire for Scorebook Wallet https://amzn.eu/d/fbiApfS

Apologies for reviving a dead thread.

On the back of this I bought these pencils and the stickers that you use from RefStore. A major issue I'm having is that after erasing what I write, it becomes harder and harder to write on the same spot and have it still be legible, almost like trying to write over tippex. Do you have this issue?

These stickers are otherwise ideal. I'm thinking an alternative is just to use a Sharpie and design my own to print with sticker paper or something so I don't have to fork out £7 for 10 of them.

Does anybody else use some form of marker pen on card + removal technique that works for them? I'm tempted to start using a regular notepad at this rate.

On the back of this I bought these pencils and the stickers that you use from RefStore. A major issue I'm having is that after erasing what I write, it becomes harder and harder to write on the same spot and have it still be legible, almost like trying to write over tippex. Do you have this issue?

These stickers are otherwise ideal. I'm thinking an alternative is just to use a Sharpie and design my own to print with sticker paper or something so I don't have to fork out £7 for 10 of them.

Does anybody else use some form of marker pen on card + removal technique that works for them? I'm tempted to start using a regular notepad at this rate.
I've used Ref Stop cards with Ref Stop write on stickers with a sharpie. I think I've gotten a good 5 or so games with the same sticker on. I spray with Lynx Africa (unsurprisingly from Christmas presents) to remove the pen.

I've used Ref Stop cards with Ref Stop write on stickers with a sharpie. I think I've gotten a good 5 or so games with the same sticker on. I spray with Lynx Africa (unsurprisingly from Christmas presents) to remove the pen.
What a waste of good deoderant!!!

I haven’t had this issue. Simple pencil eraser and they are good as new

Back