A&H

What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my experience, If i'm an AR and calling the referee over, then the referee WILL be either cautioning or dismissing the player...
Suppose it looks bad if the referee comes over for discussion then no action is taken, looks as though we are not on the same wavelength which is only a bad thing!!
I have quite a high tolerance level for OFFINABUS i think, and so 99% of the time if i feel like it deserves a red (2 C words or anything racial/homophobic etc) then the referee will agree

The Referee Store
From my experience, If i'm an AR and calling the referee over, then the referee WILL be either cautioning or dismissing the player...
Suppose it looks bad if the referee comes over for discussion then no action is taken, looks as though we are not on the same wavelength which is only a bad thing!!
I have quite a high tolerance level for OFFINABUS i think, and so 99% of the time if i feel like it deserves a red (2 C words or anything racial/homophobic etc) then the referee will agree

It's not a bad thing if you're calling the referee over for some trivial little comment made by a player. There's no way I'm going to caution someone for something like that.

It's not a bad thing if you're calling the referee over for some trivial little comment made by a player. There's no way I'm going to caution someone for something like that.
I think the message is that the referee only wants me to call him over if the comment deserves yellow/red... I can deal with little bits myself, and am expected to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back