A&H

What do i do when i book/send someone off

farrell

after the game.

1) It was a bookable offence that was careless so he gets a yellow.

2) A player punched another and gets a straight red

3)A player is aggresive to me and in my face swearing so i give him a straight red (not just the normal moaning from players, more serious)

what would I do in these 3 situations after the game

also can you book/send someone off someone when they're off the pitch and commit a foul? (the hazard and the ballboy incident)

can you book/send someone off for fouling his own team?

Sorry for all the questions

The Referee Store
Your affiliated FA should have forms for you to submit misconduct online. Cautions are usually just name, team and code. Send offs require a report.

Hazard was not a foul. It was violent conduct. This can be committed at any time during the match.

Have you completed a referees course? It is a bit complicated to try and explain without discussion.

i have completed a course but it was about 6 months ago and ive only reffed little kids since then so not much violence in their games.

i have completed a course but it was about 6 months ago and ive only reffed little kids since then so not much violence in their games.
I hope there's not much violence with U7,8,9 etc...

Farrell - link here for the forms along with guidance for completion: http://www.thefa.com/GetIntoFootball/Referee/Referee_Misconduct_Reporting

In answer to your other questions.
1. Yes you can caution or send off someone for an offence committed off the FoP. Cards can only be used for a player, substitute or substituted player. Managers/coaches can be sent off, but are reported for Misconduct on the Standard Misconduct form.

2. Yes.For an example google Lee Bowyer - Kieran Dyer. Both were sent off for fighting each other when playing for Newcastle Utd several years back.

2. Yes.For an example google Lee Bowyer - Kieran Dyer. Both were sent off for fighting each other when playing for Newcastle Utd several years back.
As a Newcastle fan, I never wanted to hear/ read that sentence again :D

after the game.

1) It was a bookable offence that was careless so he gets a yellow.

2) A player punched another and gets a straight red

3)A player is aggresive to me and in my face swearing so i give him a straight red (not just the normal moaning from players, more serious)

what would I do in these 3 situations after the game

also can you book/send someone off someone when they're off the pitch and commit a foul? (the hazard and the ballboy incident)

can you book/send someone off for fouling his own team?

Sorry for all the questions

1, 2 and 3. You will/should get guidance from CFA. The other 2 questions, it all in LOTG :p

Back