A&H

WGS - Women's FA Cup

Athers

Level 5 Referee
It's probably something I'm doing wrong, and I know WGS is not that great (thank goodness it's being replaced) but...trying to add a women's FA cup fixture to the system under 'other competitions' and no combination of words, partial words, letters...etc bring up any suitable options. Does anyone that's on a match this weekend know how to do it or what to start typing to bring up the comp? thanks

A&H International
If it is an FA comp then usually the match reports are done via MOAS? Were you appointed in MOAS? If so you need to confirm the fixture and then it will give the discipline report option.

If it is an FA comp then usually the match reports are done via MOAS? Were you appointed in MOAS? If so you need to confirm the fixture and then it will give the discipline report option.
MOAS not in use for the first round qualifiers so appointment was County FA and FA said all discipline was to be on WGS

If you can't find it on WGS and both teams are from the same county (and the same county as yourself) just drop the county FA an email with details of your discipline explaining that you can't find it on WGS.

two yellows :). No answer from county FA or FA Comp...will just have to email both county FAs and let them sort. No idea why MOAS was not being used. Loved my first FA Cup middle though despite boiling temp and humidity.

finally, from another ref:
you can find it on WGS by selecting 'Leagues and League Cups' and then searching 'The FA'. Then select “All teams in this division”. Manually enter the team names.

Obvious when you think about it:wall:

Back