A&H

West ham v man utd

Not human from Hull? Suppose that's true as we're more than a bit 'godlike' being from the City of Culture 2017........No more dropped 'aitches' around here.

vatican-sponsorship-of-hull-city.jpg

HRH King of East Yorkshire has spoken....... See you in the morning M'laud.... ;)

The Referee Store
That isn't right, clubs can no longer appeal red cards without video evidence that clearly shows the referee was incorrect in law or made an obvious error, and I very much doubt that the average ESL game would have that. If they did then this would be available to the panel as well as the referee's report.

All that can be appealed without video evidence is mistaken identity, and in those cases the appealing club have to offer up the player that the red card should have been issued to.

when was this brought in? because only last season was a friend of mine down our CFA giving his version of events for a red card appeal ...

when was this brought in? because only last season was a friend of mine down our CFA giving his version of events for a red card appeal ...

2014. It may be that the player involved in your friend's appeal was charged with misconduct as well as a sending off. Misconduct can be appealed, standard sendings off cannot.

Back