A&H

Welsh Super Cup Referees Required

coventryref

REFEREES REQUIRED, I need 6 referees for the Welsh international Super cup, This tournament is to be Held in Cardiff traveling on Wednesday 24th July and Return Monday 29th July. The are no match fees but you will receive Accommodation, Three meals a day, petrol expenses to and from Cardiff paid a 25p per mile and a free bar on the final night. If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible.

The Referee Store
Thanks Ross, i saw a few refs on he were interested so posted on here. 5 places remaining, the problem is it really short notice i know, but its well worth the trip everyone will enjoy it and its available to all levels of referees any age and from anywhere in The Uk

I'd be tempted to put my name down but I'm away from the 25th. Shame'

I would go for it but I e-mailed them regarding refereeing there and never heard back off them so I'm not going for it this year now, too shorter notice anyway.

Last edited:
I would be interested for next year, but need to know the dates at least 3 months in advance so I can book the time off work. As for this year I cant at such short notice, and as Aled said I emailed them weeks ago and have never heard back.

yeah steve and aled there has been problems sorting everything out, next year i probably will be sorting the referees out for them so should be no problems.

I will too, I'm sure Coventryref will give us plenty of notice and it will be great to meet up with some guys from the forum.

It will be great. It's also dependent on if I go to the Ibercup cause of money reasons.

Did see about getting time off work for the 29th as I know a few that are going, but too short notice I'm afraid.

Stick me down for next year though!

Would have liked to have done this but its a bit too short notice and I don't think I'll be able to make it, sorry. I'll probably do it next year if my Camp America application is unsuccessful.

Back