A&H

Was that the most beautiful goal that should never have been?

Having thought about it the bent goal wasn't a beautiful goal. Just wrong. Missed the brief on that one.
My next submission.. .
Frank Lampard V Germany.

doesnt that miss the brief too though as it wasnt given?!

you could go with the beckham last minute free kick v greece as it was the softest free kick award you could ever wish to see!

The Referee Store

you could go with the beckham last minute free kick v greece as it was the softest free kick award you could ever wish to see!
Yeh it does yes. Strong start. Appalling finish. 😂😂

I thought of that one but haven’t been able to find a clip of the foul (not that I looked too hard).
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but most contenders I can think of are either scrappy or less than beautiful. E.g. the Hand of God and similarly, the goal from Gallas against Ireland.
Also, did Enkelmann touch the ball from the throw in (still not beautiful but hilarious) and didn’t Watford score a phantom goal not too long back?

I thought of that one but haven’t been able to find a clip of the foul (not that I looked too hard).
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but most contenders I can think of are either scrappy or less than beautiful. E.g. the Hand of God and similarly, the goal from Gallas against Ireland.
Also, did Enkelmann touch the ball from the throw in (still not beautiful but hilarious) and didn’t Watford score a phantom goal not too long back?

i'd only watched it recently...8.40 in this vid. never been a foul!

i'd only watched it recently...8.40 in this vid. never been a foul!

That’s a definite contender A home decision no doubt. (wonder if any England player asked the ref “How many’s he having!?)
That free kick was better than I remembered. Always pictured it as being more to the left but it’s pretty much central.
You can have that in the Hall of Fame.

Back