A&H

W/c 5th September..

GregR

Great news recieved today; got my first FA appointment!
FA Youth Cup Preliminary Round; Wolverhampton SC vs. Kidsgrove Athletic. Should be a great game, here's hoping anyway :).

Anyone else got one?

The Referee Store
Saturday I have Filby & Runham vs Caister United A, and then on the Sunday I have Breydon vs Hemsby Athletic :)

How did the game go Greg? Without incident I hope?

Without any incident at all Ross. Very pleased with how it went :).. Thanks for asking!

Let me know when you're up in Leeds at the weekends and i'll let you know where I am..

I'm not refereeing at the moment due to buggering my knee again, so may take a trip up even if I'm not working

Glad it went well matey. Roll on the next one eh?

Ahh what have you done mate? Okay, no worries.. Let me know when you're thinking of coming and i'll let you know when I am, want to get a game when i'm in the middle mind :p.

Hopefully so, just got to wait and see what happens now but here's hoping..

Buggered the tendons in my knee again, worse this time round though :(

Drop me a PC with your fixtures and I'll pick a weekend

Ahh not good mate! How did you manage that?

Will do, only got a middle tomorrow and a line on the 24th left this month so I will get them to you when I know at the start of next month!

Excellent! May even bring the camera out to get some "action" shots :)

Working last weekend, lost my footing and twisted it. Many curse words were uttered at very high volumes :)

Haha, a few action shots for the site? Sounds like a plan to me Mr M!

Ah, not good at all! Damn ladders eh? I can imagine that they were..turn a few heads with that did you mate?

Back