A&H

Umbro Kit

Aled

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I'm looking to get an Umbro Referee kit but I have heard that the sizes are a bit smaller, what size would I need if I normally have a medium?

The Referee Store
If you normally have a medium then go for Large to be on the safe side, Umbro have always been a tight fit.

I am normally a large and mistakenly went for a large before seeing this forum. I have to say that it is a little snug. I overheard one player last season comment on the ref wearing a skin (as in skin 360) as a ref top. It isn't quite that snug but I wish I had gone for an XL.

Hello English colleagues! I m German Referee from Munich. As you now, in Germany we Referees mostly wear kits from Adidas. I m looking for to buy a kit from Umbro. Please could guys advice me to buy Umbro staff? How much costs a set with shirt, shorts and socks? Would like someone to change? I would give a set from Adidas! Look forward to your reply...Referee Vedran

Guten Tag Herr Vedran.

I must apologise for my rubbish German, I last used it at school a good few years ago.

For Umbro Kit I'd take a look at A&H International http://www.referee-equipment.co.uk/Catalogue/Referee-Kit

You may not have seen though that this season the FA has changed over and started using Nike as a supplier of referees kits. The Umbro ones are still available (and used, certainly by me) however. Maybe also try eBay if you don't want to pay full price from A&H.

A question for you if I may. I have an Adidas referees shirt but cannot find shorts or socks to match it, please could you let me know where you purchase your kit from in Germany and I'll have a look and see if they ship to the UK.

If you buy umbro diamond buy a size bigger than you normally would as the tops are a little tight.

Referee Vedran, A & H wird der beste Ort zu suchen, zumal sie tun alles, was jetzt billiger sein.

Oddly I found this a much better fit than the very short nike kit. Can't tuck that shirt in as it looks too small!

Hi, I have been an XL for many years and have always ordered the same, mine fite perfectly, but the new Nike Kit comes come up a lot smaller.

Back