A&H

Junior/Youth U16 cup match

ref craig

RefChat Addict
Level 5 Referee
I personally think I had good game today but I'll tell you what's going on:

So white vs orange. Only one big tackle in first half rest all game was nigly pushes in back.

So second half the first goal comes with 25 too 20 mins left to go from orange, then with less than minute too go the home side come back from a cross in. So extra time here we come more or less same nigly fouls from both sides, Literally then whites lose ball straight after kick off and score from it.

And defend rest of it out.

Now here it comes, as I know the away team because I've had them before, I've witnessed the respect at the end then I was moving towards the touch line and this where I start talking too away manager, this is where the home coach says that's why you wasn't consistent bloody hell ref. I've now took his name and am ready too put everything in a report just shame he had too spoil it at end

The Referee Store
Yep, sounds like a nailed on misconduct to me. Could your 'talking to away manager' be construed as mitigating or aggravating circumstances...or whatever the term is? Who knows?

Personally at the end of a game I try and avoid speaking to either manager for any period of time and generally just try and have a hand shake. I can see why you would report it, and right to do so. I would however perhaps feel I'd invited a comment like that by my actions. But that still doesn't mean he should be saying that.

Back