A&H

Two Footed

The Referee Store
Not even convinced it was a foul in slow mo. Player in control enough to get the ball straight on and none of the player.

Last edited:
Yellow for the number 8 for the shirt pull, yellow for the number 2 for the tackle, the latter aved from a red by the relative control in the challenge and the fact that he so clearly played the ball

If the referee sees that properly I think he walks. Both feet are clearly off the floor, there's a jumping motion, straight leg challenge, and he can't possibly be fully in control of it.

Not even convinced it was a foul in slow mo. Player in control enough to get the ball straight on and none of the player.
You absolutely cannot become airborne and jump at the ball that's at a player's foot.

I'm not really convinced it was 2 footed...in the sense that his feet weren't together, and he's fortunate that he sort of hit the ground as he hit the ball. But still reckless for me. I wouldn't bother with the yellow for the whist pull, at this point maybe just a warning, though it wouldn't be unjustified.

Back