A&H

Travelling to Sub Continent

IMG_0148.JPG Talking of health & safety, I took this on the way back from Agra, while we were travelling at 50 mph. The lady's face had calmed down a bit from the first time I saw her, when she looked absolutely terrified!

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Re Bangladesh, I had a colleague who visited. His driver pulled up outside the office he was visiting. My colleague opened the car door to get out, and realised he had to manoeuvre himself over a dead body in the gutter.

Well that's really annoying! The image I uploaded as an attachment isn't attached, so I'll have to work out how to attach it. Sorry about that.

Its the Upload a File bit middle bottom right!!!

Thanks, I didn't feel stupid enough!

I had tried that several times.It uploaded the file and it said it had uploaded ok so I posted but the image doesn't show. I then tried to edit and reupload and same result.
Tried again and now it's attached ok! The lady is sitting on the rear bumper, which is an inch wide, while the bus travels at 50 mph along a motorway!

Last edited:
Thanks, I didn't feel stupid enough!

I had tried that several times.It uploaded the file and it said it had uploaded ok so I posted but the image doesn't show. I then tried to edit and reupload and same result.

It's probably my work pc. It's potentially a really quick machine and our broadband at work is incredibly fast but my company's so scared of viruses that every computer is slowed down by antivirus so that it doesn't work properly. Except on Thursday. On Thursdays they update and don't work at all!
We have the joy of auto-update. Where you get a warning that your PC will reboot in 15 minutes. No exception. No opportunity to delay it. No opportunity to say, can you do it overnight when I'm not using it. And the auto-update code must have something in it to detect when you are in the middle of a presentation. Grrr.

We have the joy of auto-update. Where you get a warning that your PC will reboot in 15 minutes. No exception. No opportunity to delay it. No opportunity to say, can you do it overnight when I'm not using it. And the auto-update code must have something in it to detect when you are in the middle of a presentation. Grrr.

The ones is love :hmmm: which take place when you have a model being run overnight so you can get the results in the morning! Pop in fresh and voila all that work is gone, your computer has been rebooted!! :wall::wall::wall:

Back