A&H

Tranmere v Morecambe

QuaverRef

I used to be indecisive but now i'm not so sure
Level 4 Referee
Anyone watching? Whilst a Morecambe player was receiving treatment for a bloody nose in the centre circle, the referee asked him to leave the FOP which seemed to be refused. A Tranmere player then proceeded to pick up the first aiders bag, run to the touch line and Chuck it off the pitch. How would you react to this? Bearing in mind the Tranmere player was on a booking

The Referee Store
Not a huge issue for me, as he’s almost doing me a favour by trying to speed it up. Physio is the real problem. He knows he’s got to go but won’t, and he seemed to physically stop the player going initially.

Thought the flare up shortly after was well handled. O’Connor has started all of that and the alleges a head to head contact..

Deserved his yellow and should’ve walked for giving the assistant a gobful straight after.

Beyond the shove back, good to see the Morecombe player not get suckered into reacting

I was proper laughing at this, very bizarre.

Felt ref should have moved to the confrontation area rather than stand by the injured but clearly ok player and just blow his whistle.

Probably should have intervened to stop Tranmere messing around with the physio kit bag which was incredibly petty.

Back