A&H

Touchline flags end cap

Harty

Level 7 Referee
Hi all - new on here. I have a set of non-buzzer touchline flags and last weekend some numpty manager lost one of the plastic end caps. With A&H no longer trading I don't suppose anyone knows where I could get a replacement end cap do they?

The Referee Store
Yea I've got very basic flags and I need to get some professional ones but I have no idea where to get some as all the shops have closed down

Surely someone has a 3D printer and can reproduce the end caps? They’re fairly basic!

Referee flags are the new bog roll, there's a shortage of supply and those that do have them have hiked the prices. Never give decent flags to CARs, invest in a <£10 set and keep the good flags for NARs.

With Touchline gone B&D are now the best option, but they are like gold dust at the moment.

I dont use CARs but absolutely no way I be handing out any of my gear

If its a league instruction that a CAR is needed, the league can supply a flag,either to me to give to the club, or to the club directly, or instruct the club they must have a flag, or something to use as one, avail

Surely its happened a ref has turned up with no flags before.
If that meant some sec waving a spare training bib on a stick great

exact same as if I went down injured, sorry, not getting my whistle or my top

one for hygenie, and one cos if when the top gets ripped, even if we resch agreement to pay, its me with no top in the meantime

pretty sure if police attend, the home team dont borrow their cuffs

I dont use CARs but absolutely no way I be handing out any of my gear

If its a league instruction that a CAR is needed, the league can supply a flag,either to me to give to the club, or to the club directly, or instruct the club they must have a flag, or something to use as one, avail

Surely its happened a ref has turned up with no flags before.
If that meant some sec waving a spare training bib on a stick great

exact same as if I went down injured, sorry, not getting my whistle or my top

one for hygenie, and one cos if when the top gets ripped, even if we resch agreement to pay, its me with no top in the meantime

pretty sure if police attend, the home team dont borrow their cuffs
It is in the standard code of rules in England that the home team has to have a set of flags. In reality they rarely do, so most referees have a very cheap pair of flags to give to each club.

It is in the standard code of rules in England that the home team has to have a set of flags. In reality they rarely do, so most referees have a very cheap pair of flags to give to each club.

Sounds like the onus should indeed be in the clubs then!

next up, the referee brings the ball

Back