A&H

Tot Wolves Kane YC

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Awesome YC for diving called by the AR.
Kane then tells the AR to "***k off" which unfortunately does not result in a second yellow.

But the best thing about the whole show: the ref is using the same ref match cards I have:)

Live: OK now the best thing is Wolves just got a second!

The Referee Store
And he has just been awarded an MBE for services to football.....So, that is what you need to do.

Being on VAR and there will be more cautions for simulation, like TV review has more LBW decisions in cricket.

Kane then tells the AR to "***k off" which unfortunately does not result in a second yellow.
Now that is a shame. Needs to change, AR should have told the referee and he should have gone. I can understand why he didn't though.

Why didn't he tell the ref? I do not understand.

There is a very long dissent thread also running. The answers are in there. In short, because we from top to bottom accept dissent, we collectively do not deal with it.
nobody wants to see Kane sent off for swearing at a lino. Its the lino who in this perverse system would come out of it worst.

Different attitudes when they get a bit of fame, don’t hear a thing from most at academy level.
Remember Lallanna a few years ago taking umbrage when Clattenburg told he him he’d changed since being capped by England.

Harry Kane wascovering his mouth when speaking to the officials. Wonder why?!? No surprise clubs don’t want referees mic’d up.

There is a very long dissent thread also running. The answers are in there. In short, because we from top to bottom accept dissent, we collectively do not deal with it.
nobody wants to see Kane sent off for swearing at a lino. Its the lino who in this perverse system would come out of it worst.
Yep...when really something like that should be a straight red card. But as you say, we have the complete wrong approach which is why the culture of this sport is so broken.

I remember years ago, a HAL player was caught on camera screaming at an AR 'I'll f****** have you!!!' - I mean, that's a threat for me.

I'm sure one or two of you could guess which Australian ex-EPL Vinnie Jones thug wannabe that was.......

Seen players tell the ref to f*** off to their face, even call the ref a f****** cheat, nothing.

Although the other side of the coin is favouritism by referees at all these levels. If one of the stars of the game says that, you know that's going to be treated very differently to if some 20 year old in their first game off the bench says it.

And then that means on the rare occasion a referee does develop a spine and does their job, it's inconsistent. Heck, every dissent YC is highly inconsistent at this level given what gets let go!

I certainly wouldn't want to tell a ref to "f*** off" in any other sport though.

I was never at the top table but f; kin cheat, c***, clown and most of the others, they're walking, if I upset the Secs then so be it!!! Didn't care!!!

Thank you.

The problem is that the referees who want to progress will do this as they want promotion more than honesty. Some of "those" must be on this board - which is sad.

When i was involved "in the system" many years ago an assessor told me my honesty would cause me problems.

I vowed never to change my style as every time a player swears at me they're off.

Back