A&H

Top 2013 moments

jack.prescott

Work hard, stay humble
Level 6 Referee
As the year draws to a close I thought it might be Worthing sharing some of our most memorable moments of the year.

For me passing the course as well as my first game and my first sending off definitely stick out in my mind!!

The Referee Store
Well, for my first red card, my second came at the first time, so probably not one (or two) to remember!!

In refereeing terms, the high would probably be 2 cup finals, and when I began reffing at Oldham academy!

Lets hope 2014 can be a good year for all!!

Well mines been eve final rally and 2 cup finals on the line and my 13th week red card but with this one I felt sorry for the player

2013 - the year i started refereeing

may have left it a little bit late to make the premier league mind

getting into the young referees centre of excellence and having 2 u15s middles :)

Women's Premier Legaue Cup Quarter Final Line BRFC V AVFC
Getting into Lancs FA Young Potentials Group
Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United U18 on the line
Two good assesments towards my Level 6
West Lancs League Assistant Referee of the Year
Blackburn RA Young Ref of the year
Officiating at St Georges Park, Premier League U12 National Finals
5 Semi Finals & 3 Finals- Played at Ewood Park, Fleetwood Town FC & LFA County Ground

Very pleasing last 12 months!

Last edited:
Passing the course
First game
First misconduct from a manager/first U14's game (oldest I can do/both the same game)
Running the line at SHFC academy.

But best of all, joining this forum, cheers for all the help getting me started guys :D

Mine is not football related Unfortuantly.

Highest
Watching the Nottingham Panthers win the Elite League Play-Off and Challenge Cup both at the National Ice Centre.
Hearing that the Panthers had won the League!

Next Year back on my Referee's Course

Ross - I'm pleased for you. Just a pity that the 'official' opposition is in such a poor state :)

hi ross

do i need to p.m.

just that my first experience of a referees forum was the one on the referees association site which, at the time, late 2012, i found a very useful introduction to the 'secret' world of refereeing. Unfortunately, imho, their website now reflects the near car-crash that the referees association currently is at national level

1. Passing the course
2. First Match scores of 90 & 85
3. Joining Garforth Junior League
4. Joining the site.

Back