A&H

This doesn't happen very often!

PinnerPaul

RefChat Addict
Referees appointments officer sent us these tweets yesterday from the two clubs after Saturday's O/A men's county cup semi final

"The officials were nothing but outstanding today"

"Can we place on record an excellent performance from today's officials. Communication and explanation of decisions decisive and clear which is all teams ask even if you disagree at the time"

Makes a nice change - will keep this match in mind for the more difficult games - I'm not taking much credit, I was AR - referee was excellent.

The Referee Store
Makes a refreshing change, i take all views from coaches with a pinch of salt especially the ones during or just after full time.

Makes a refreshing change, i take all views from coaches with a pinch of salt especially the ones during or just after full time.

At least this was both sides. Also (losing) spectator said we were the best officials they had ever had at the ground! TBF it was a good competitive fixture but no flash points and players behaved themselves, which always helps.

Well done mate, didn't mean that to sound like a put down by the way.

You'll be the worst referee they have ever seen when you get a 50/50 offside wrong (in their opinion)

I dont think teams should mark the referee after each game, you're likely to get a low mark if they have lost and they feel you have cost them, they should bring them back the week after and give them in then when thinking with a clear head.

That's OK - I didn't take it that way.

If anything it was the losing team who were the more effusive in their praise.

That said, it was 3-0 and after the 1st goal pretty clear which team was going to win - that always helps match control!

Back