A&H

Sunday fixtures!

The Referee Store
bah ! i forgot... well, yes , bloody forgot totally.... so when i was swanning round the kitchen in my PJ's sipping a coffee thinking i had 45 minutes before i left the house, my wife looks at me and says... no game today?? yes i have... why?
7 minutes before kick off i got there, had to get dressed and kitted up IN the car on the way.
Contacted the manager as i left to tell him (honestly)what had happened , and he just laughed and said to just be prepared for plenty of banter!

bah ! i forgot... well, yes , bloody forgot totally.... so when i was swanning round the kitchen in my PJ's sipping a coffee thinking i had 45 minutes before i left the house, my wife looks at me and says... no game today?? yes i have... why?
7 minutes before kick off i got there, had to get dressed and kitted up IN the car on the way.
Contacted the manager as i left to tell him (honestly)what had happened , and he just laughed and said to just be prepared for plenty of banter!
I put all my clocks/watches forward( or back) normally about 10.00 p.m. Saturday that way I know they are done..... and yes even on my alarm clock......

You wear PJs? You southern softie!!!

Ha ha

normal_mens-blue-check-brushed-cotton-pyjamas.jpg

this is how i roll on a sunday morning @PP62

Back