A&H

Struggling to get games in for promotion

JoeyR1708

Hi,

I'm attempting to try get my promotion from Level 7 to 6 this season however I'm slightly struggling.
I'll have hit 10 adult games after this weekend but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips to get the result of my fixtures in until the end of the season and what the latest deadline to get promoted is?

I can only do games every other weekend as my fulltime job is a full-time operational Firefighter and I have to work every other weekend.

Any advice would be really handy! Thanks :)

The Referee Store
I know Youth Leagues that I do can get you a 10,12,2 set of games, giving you 3 in a day.

If you can squeeze a couple of those in, you’d be able to get yourself on track maybe?

Totally dependant on what area you’re from! (And what’s available)

Don’t forget there isn’t a hard cut off any longer, your number of games simply keep rolling.

I know Youth Leagues that I do can get you a 10,12,2 set of games, giving you 3 in a day.

If you can squeeze a couple of those in, you’d be able to get yourself on track maybe?

Totally dependant on what area you’re from! (And what’s available)
Ah awesome, thank you!
I'm based in Buckinghamshire. I've reached out to a local 'ref school' who run various games over a weekend and hopefully will be able to get enough games in to try and get promotion before the end of the season.

Back