A&H

Strange how things turn out.

RonnieM

Level 7 Referee
13 years ago today my heart was touched by another human being and 4 of my arteries were bypassed as I was in sleepy bliss. Spent today being told I was rubbish at being a referee and I was a disgrace. Now I am editing pictures from my photography gig at my fave team who won 7-0 in the Scottish Cup... Strange how things turn out eh?

4th game down...

Still no idea what I am doing -or if I want to continue to do it!

A&H International
Wait a minute... We're supposed to know what we're doing? 👀
You can if you want. The team today just felt it was "all about me" and I ruined a game.

Well... I am fabulous, so I won't lose any sleep over it!

"****ing ****. All referees are ****ing ****". 🟥 I did it to protect your honour guys... I won't have them talking about you like that. 😉

You can if you want. The team today just felt it was "all about me" and I ruined a game.

"****ing ****. All referees are ****ing ****". 🟥 I did it to protect your honour guys... I won't have them talking about you like that. 😉

Oh I got that today... we should have bingo cards with all the usual comments!

I got the classic "this game's too big for you ref" on a Sunday morning game. Unfortunately for the player saying it, I'd refereed a live televised FA Cup game the day before, so he was put firmly back in his box. Granted, I wasn't suppose to referee the FA Cup game and was 4th official but the referee went down injured, the player didn't need to know that though 😂

🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

Imagine the player bringing all of us into it.

I'm just sat in my house somewhere minding my own business and still catching dissent.

Cheers for sending him off.

I was Shrödinger’s Ref today by simultaneously being the worst match official in the world, and also the best. This may or may not have been in an Under 13 six a side tournament final, decided by a penalty after a defender punched the ball away at a corner.

(something witty about being in the box)

Back