A&H

Spitting

HertsFinest

Next Weeks Ref
Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear what a game I had today.

My Perfomance? Minimum 95/100
The Game? 5 Yellows, 3 Reds, 5 (Yes FIVE) Misconduct reports.

Had a player spit at another players face at the final whistle which sparked a mass confrontation which resulted in 2 reds. His own team even said he aint playing for them again and came and apologised to me and the opposition for his actions. Disgusting.

The Referee Store
Wow.

How these idiots ever think there will be any justification for their atrocious actions is beyond me.

I love the game, played to a reasonable standard (by that I mean the team I played with were good, not that I was knocking on the door of the premier league) and every single week went out to play well, have fun and hopefully win.

Too many morons turn up with the sole intention of fighting, kicking of, dishing out verbals and generally causing sh¡t, with the hope of perhaps kicking a ball and maybe even winning.

Must have been something in the air yesterday as my game was also marred with idiots behaving like, well, idiots. :)

Never mind, another game just around the corner.

Spitting at some-one is disgusting at any level, let alone at a football game. Were the two red cards as a result of the mass confrontation, and was the player who spat on involved?

Spitting at some-one is disgusting at any level, let alone at a football game. Were the two red cards as a result of the mass confrontation, and was the player who spat on involved?

Yes one red was for the spitting player which sparked the mass conf, and the other red during the mass conf was for a punch thrown. Without assistants I couldnt single out anymore unnfortunately but got the main two offenders. Was most bothered about catching the spitter. Cretinous Neanderthal

Back