A&H

Someone got an award tonight at ther society meeting...

The Referee Store
Well done mate, I'm glad you got the award and obviously have worked hard, got better throughout the season.

I personally (from experience in my football team) don't like the most improved award (like you said) because it always went to the same person who couldn't hit a barn door from two yards away at the start of the season and by the end they could kick it roughly in the right direction :p

Not taking anything away from you mate, you obviously deserve it and I wish I could say that I had a refereeing award to my name, but I can't :)

A great way for you to end the season, really well done :D

I agree. The big shield says "most promising" which is faaarrrrrrr better than most improved!!

Most promising/improved referee of the year award. I think because I was soooooo crap last year, by being "decent" this year, the differential got me the nod!

It's all down hill from here.

Well done mate!

Haha, if you look closely, you can see lots of different reflections in each of the shields!

Reactions: SM
Nice one, I always forget about these meetings. Never get sent a reminder either but hey.

I agree. The big shield says "most promising" which is faaarrrrrrr better than most improved!!

Yeah I agree it sounds much better too. Most promising means you might get somewhere, whereas most improved sounds like you weren't any good to start with but now your a bit less rubbish :).

Like I said earlier, great award mate, well done.

I love how the reflection of you taking the picture in all the little shields makes it look like a fly's eye.

}}
:ninja::poop:

As a youngster I once got the 'sportsman of the week' award at a football camp I went to. Good lord they might as well have tattooed 'terrible, please pick me last' on my forehead!

Reactions: ELP
Back