The Ref Stop

Socks!

RonnieM

Level 7 Referee
Dunno why I bothered, but I did... I bought a couple of pairs of different colour Adidas socks that closely resemble the tops I have available. Do you stick to the black socks or are you adventurous?

The Ref Stop
Don't have that option south of the border 😫

bB0ttL.gif

Dunno why I bothered, but I did... I bought a couple of pairs of different colour Adidas socks that closely resemble the tops I have available. Do you stick to the black socks or are you adventurous?
I did it last year to match the red shirt but I looked a bit of a plonker so they generally stay in the drawer and I stick with black regardless of shirt colour.

On a related theme, I'm old, soft and southern so will on occasion wear a matching long sleeve base layer under my shirt - so if anyone has found a base layer that matches Adidas' Arctic Fusion colour please let me know!

I did it last year to match the red shirt but I looked a bit of a plonker so they generally stay in the drawer and I stick with black regardless of shirt colour.

On a related theme, I'm old, soft and southern so will on occasion wear a matching long sleeve base layer under my shirt - so if anyone has found a base layer that matches Adidas' Arctic Fusion colour please let me know!

Not a recommendation but just fancied the challenge. 🫡

Last edited:
Back