South Playoff Semi-Finals
2v5 - Sutton United v Dover Athletic
3v4 - Bromley v Ebbsfleet United

Skrill Premier Playoff Semi-Finals
2v5 - Cambridge United v Gateshead FC Now: Cambridge United v FC Halifax Town
3v4 - Grimsby Town v FC Halifax Town Now: Gateshead FC v Grimsby Town

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Really hope Grimsby don't go up from the skrill prem if burton stay in league 2... Very bad memories and my scariest experience at a football ground

I think my scariest was Hednesford! A bad experience :( Would love to see Halifax go up, a great team!

When Grimsby got relegated the started taring down advertising boards and throwing them at police and towards home fans... I was stood right at the front

Since I live in Dover I'd love to see them go up to the Conference Premier :)

Just hoping Cambridge get promoted from the Premier: Grimsby, Gateshead and Halifax are a bloody long way to travel!

Who cares!

My (Conf South) team got relegated on Saturday, by an 88th minute penalty :cry:

FWIW I hope Sutton go up, they were the best team I saw in the two games I saw of them

Born and Bred in Altrincham - COME ON YOU ROBINS!

Mind you, not sure they could afford the personnel required to survive in the 'top' league for long. My Dad goes to Moss Lane regularly, reckons they'd need at least four or five new players to stand a chance of mid-table mediocrity. Strengthen midfield especially.

Born and Bred in Altrincham - COME ON YOU ROBINS!

Mind you, not sure they could afford the personnel required to survive in the 'top' league for long. My Dad goes to Moss Lane regularly, reckons they'd need at least four or five new players to stand a chance of mid-table mediocrity. Strengthen midfield especially.
Thats something most clubs would struggle with I would think. We are going to end up with you guys in the final after you beat Hednesford and we beat Ferriby! :)

I've got a cricket match against Altrincham grammar school on Wednesday in the national cup. Should be an interesting match :)
Ooohhhh......my old school. The good old green blazer brigade!

Thats something most clubs would struggle with I would think. We are going to end up with you guys in the final after you beat Hednesford and we beat Ferriby! :)

Yerrr, Hednesford are pretty strong though aren't they? Haven't seen much Skrill footie in the last few years for obvious reasons lol. Although I did manage to get to a pre-season game last year, vs Halifax.

Yerrr, Hednesford are pretty strong though aren't they? Haven't seen much Skrill footie in the last few years for obvious reasons lol. Although I did manage to get to a pre-season game last year, vs Halifax.

They are a very 'physical' side but still a good side and some of the fans were much less than welcoming :(
I love watching Skrill footie, where else can you stand and chat to the CEO of the club?

They are a very 'physical' side but still a good side and some of the fans were much less than welcoming :(
I love watching Skrill footie, where else can you stand and chat to the CEO of the club?

In burton hospital if your grandad knows the owner of burton albion

Play off 1st Leg

SKRILL NORTH
GUISELEY 2 - 0 NORTH FERRIBY @HullRef ;)
HEDNESFORD 2 - 2 ALTRINCHAM (0-1 On smoke bombs) @MattyontheWhistle

Skrill South
Dover 1 - 1 Sutton
Ebbsfleet 4 - 0 Bromley

Srill Premier
Halifax 1 - 0 Cambridge

Back