A&H

Single game card record

santa sangria

RefChat Addict
Broke mine last night. What’s your top count?

15 cards in 90 mins.
10 USB
3 delay of game
2 red cards for second yellows

Match started with a few players wanting to kick each other and tackle with odd body parts. Pitch was a bit small. Some early cards. A careless clash leading to blood head injury. That set up a reckless second yellow for reckless contact to the head that was a second YC on stroke of HT. Some more reckless, couple of SPAs, at 4-2 up and a player up, home picked up 3 YCs all for sly throwing the ball away - after a very clear earlier warning.

Finished with a second yellow for one of the time wasters for a blatant SPA.

Only one card complaint. Home captain didn’t like his card for trying to delay a corner kick by throwing the ball away. Only thing I wish I had differently was the last red card… I had so many that it took me a few moments to realise it was a second. I will switch to tape on the card after this.

Evidence attached. And you need to take my word that a player from each team said it was the best refereeing of the season so far. 7-games in and footballers can’t be trusted so you know!

But can you top 15???
0333130D-DB09-42E2-BDD6-8F681CCB0EC2.jpeg

A&H International
13 was my record set this year, 3 of which were straight reds, and 6 of which came after Full Time.

15 is a corker, absolutely!

Not mine but a mate of mine had 18 cards in one game. Unbelievable.

I'm sure there were around that number in a Belper Town game around the end of last season. Fans stating worst refereeing performance they'd ever seen, etc etc.

That referee then got a decent appointment in the play offs, iirc.

So make of that what you will.

Most I’ve had in a step 5/6 game is 9 mabye 10

I did have 14 once in a rather feisty FA Youth cup game, no reds all yellows

Mine is 10 in a Leicester Derby last season at step 5/6. Was really annoyed I was missing the Rams on TV against Pompey for it, with my game in the rain, but turned into a decent test for me (where was my observer when I needed them...)

Biggest issue was keeping track of who I'd already got in the book! Already an issue of mine with only a few cautions.

Worst games I've ever had in the middle were 7 yellows and 3 reds on a Step 5 game, and 8 yellows and a red on a Step 7 game. Worst I've had on the line was 10 yellows and a red on a Southern League game, and 5 reds and I don't know how many yellows on a FA Cup game (I was junior so wasn't keeping track of the cautions!)

I'm sure there were around that number in a Belper Town game around the end of last season. Fans stating worst refereeing performance they'd ever seen, etc etc.

That referee then got a decent appointment in the play offs, iirc.

So make of that what you will.
He made all the right decisions, I just meant it was one of those where you almost had to see it to believe it.

8 YCs, two resulting in RC, is my record. U15s playoff final to qualify for JPL (hate JPL!) national finals. Easy win for Team A and not a nasty game at all but Team B just lost their heads a little with stupid reckless challenges. Coach very apologetic afterwards.

Mine was in a county cup final, ended up with cautions well into double digits, one player sent off and his manager got told to go and follow him for his reaction to the decision. Almost all of the discipline was for one team.

First game of the season, 11 in and 3 off (three separate players from any of the yellows). Wasn't even one of "those" games.

Was a team made up of ex-Step 4 players who got PROPER rattled by a well-drilled team of Dog & Duck lads in the County league

Back