A&H

Should you abandon a match if..

Football survived quite well before the snowflakes culture and even with the snowflakes as I proved. ;) Why is it all the nanny state these days? 22 players happy to play, why be the Elf of Safety when you don't have to be! Its not always about you!!! But you didnt know that!!! ;0 Happy New Year!!
View attachment 3982
Might have been mentioned further up but this game seems to have been played at a stadium where it will have been much less likely that the snow was covering dog ****, broken bottles, a few tinnies and pot holes.

The Referee Store
Might have been mentioned further up but this game seems to have been played at a stadium where it will have been much less likely that the snow was covering dog ****, broken bottles, a few tinnies and pot holes.
That sounds like half of Wakefield! 😂

I turned up to play a game in Brinnington (Manchester) about ten years ago and there was a car still burning on the centre circle!

My game tomorrow morning is almost certainly on the same pitch. I'll let you know if the car's been moved yet! (Brinnington's in Stockport by the way😉)

Back