A&H

Shadowing the lAR

fezsan

How many times do you see some herbert shadowing the AR, and constantly disagreeing with the AR decisions.

A while ago I had the pleasure of asking one spectator to leave because he called me an effing C.

How can we stop these shadowers if they do not swear, but are just load and disagree with your calls.

I have used the ask, tell and eject method before, but most coaches just say they are entitled to run up and down if they want.

What other methods have you guys used successfully?

The Referee Store
Hi
If a technical area exists then they can't run up an down as they please. Simply tell the offender to stick to the TA
If none exists and the team official is interfering with the AR then they should be asked to not interfere.

Referee has powers to stop, suspend or abandon the match because of outside interference of any kind. So attract his attention, call him across and get the offender either removed or restricted to the half way with a repeat resulting in removal.

Hi
If a technical area exists then they can't run up an down as they please. Simply tell the offender to stick to the TA
If none exists and the team official is interfering with the AR then they should be asked to not interfere.

Referee has powers to stop, suspend or abandon the match because of outside interference of any kind. So attract his attention, call him across and get the offender either removed or restricted to the half way with a repeat resulting in removal.
Totally agree with this

Back