A&H

SFA Referee Kit 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

boulderdomb

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/n...kit-launched-for-scottish-cup-final/?rid=1482

The new kit is launched and I really like it and am starting to prefer it over the old one, probably going to pick one up when I get paid.

A question I have though is according to the above article and the extranet, the kit is only available in black, red and yellow. Will the officials wear the old blue top? There's been a few cases where I've had to wear blue so would be interesting to know.

The Referee Store
I have this kit in black and yellow. I really like it, prefer it to the Nike kit

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/n...kit-launched-for-scottish-cup-final/?rid=1482

The new kit is launched and I really like it and am starting to prefer it over the old one, probably going to pick one up when I get paid.

A question I have though is according to the above article and the extranet, the kit is only available in black, red and yellow. Will the officials wear the old blue top? There's been a few cases where I've had to wear blue so would be interesting to know.

Unless you are senior listed and supplied with issued kit to be worn in games under the auspices of the SFA, for as much as its understandable to follow the senior listed, there is no requirement for you to wear any certain colour or indeed make of kit.
SPFL etc will not use blue next season. You might however find a junior game if all else fails where the blue might be used if its the best option to all three officials on the day
As I often say when observing these games, its your ability am here to see, not a fashion show.

Unless you are senior listed and supplied with issued kit to be worn in games under the auspices of the SFA, for as much as its understandable to follow the senior listed, there is no requirement for you to wear any certain colour or indeed make of kit.
SPFL etc will not use blue next season. You might however find a junior game if all else fails where the blue might be used if its the best option to all three officials on the day
As I often say when observing these games, its your ability am here to see, not a fashion show.

I understand this and I'll most likely buy the new kit in phases again although my question was mainly directed at SPFL football - what if the only obvious kit to use to avoid clash is blue, what would happen in this case?

My parents bought me (dragged me to Hampden) the three new kits and a new training top for my birthday yesterday. I can confirm blue is no longer a colour.

At the prices charged for the kits, and you got all 3 plus training top, if your parents want to drag me kicking and screaming and treat me, then am sure I wont put up too much of a fight. £250 quid thanks v much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back