A&H

Scotland shirts

andyfife

I'm starting Reffing again but this time in Scotland I see the refs kit here is lovely red ,navy or red.

They are quite pricey so only want to get one kit.

My only concern that these colours are popular with teams kits. Do they have to change if we clash or do I need to splash out and get two kits

The Referee Store
I wear the same adidas kit (2014 range) as the sfa

I take 3 colours it's easier for you to change rather than 14 players

If you are only wanting to splash out on 1 new top then buy an old 1 too off eBay as a spare just incase you need to change

The bright yellow one is the one I wear most often, however you really do need the 3 of them. That said I do have the older Diadorra tops in yellow, black and red. No shorts tho if you would be interested?

Its size Large if thats fine? What do you think is a suitable price ;)

I'm starting Reffing again but this time in Scotland I see the refs kit here is lovely red ,navy or red.

They are quite pricey so only want to get one kit.

My only concern that these colours are popular with teams kits. Do they have to change if we clash or do I need to splash out and get two kits
Andy ,Looking at the money Refs seem to be getting paid in Scotland ?? (another thread somewhere) an extra kit wont break the bank mate ?

To be fair we are paid pretty well up here but 3 new kits, 2 pairs of shorts and 2 packs of socks is easily £200. Fair whack for someone just starting out. Andy I will give them to you for £20.

Might struggle think I'm an xl fatty haha . what part of Scotland you in I'm struggling to find emails for referee fixture secs in fife :(

Hampden Retail knock them out at £45 per shirt, £23 for the shorts, £7 for the socks. Personally I just use the previous years kit, just as good and a lot cheaper

Back