A&H

Sat 28th September

SM

The avuncular one
Saturday is here! Just the one game this weekend, got me a nice little cup tie this afternoon nice and close to my house. No crazy drive. :)

Feeling good, feeling up for it. I love Saturdays!

Note: that's the day Saturday, not the band band. They are god awful.

The Referee Store
Heathen! How can you not like the saccharine-drenched summer pop vibes of 'Up' pr the esteem-boosting feel good factor of '[Insert Song Name Here]' ;)

I'm injured, alas. So assessing it is!

Reactions: SM
I've a nice U7 game this AM ready to ease me into county league game this PM. Last time I did this team I'm sure they were bad with arguing.

Oh and I'm being assessed!!

Reactions: SM
Remember to pack your cards! :D 6 or not, you will respect my authority!

Game 1 of 3 for this weekend today I've not had either team before so it should be interesting with this virus I've got. Gonna need some help with the 2 games I have tomorrow, open age mens in the morning followed by open aged women in the afternoon at the same ground. Less traveling for me :D

I had an interesting Ryman Prem line today. Arrived at the ground as a 3 (I drove) in good time to be told that away team (travelling over 125 miles) were stuck behind an accident on M25.
We all sat in the bar (home team, club officials and us) to watch the remainder of live TV game.

Update from away team, still on M25. KO delayed to 4pm (from 3).

At 3.30, we got a further update. They were in exactly the same place on M25, hadn't moved an inch. Minimum hour travelling left!

Game postponed!

Back