A&H

Referee wallet

Dan 748

Level 7 Referee
Can anybody advise a long lasting wallet?? Cheap plastic ones seem to last less than a season and today my data sheet landed in the snow. Not very helpful!!

The Referee Store
buy the refsworld one you can buy on here, or the ah international solid wallet, but remember if you buy that one red/yellow cards are not included

buy the refsworld one you can buy on here, or the ah international solid wallet, but remember if you buy that one red/yellow cards are not included
I’ve stopped usin a wallet find it much easier with a small notebook! Yellow cards in top pockets and red in back, works for me

Thanks. The refsworld one is what I’m looking for but out of stock. Tried notebook can’t get on. Guess I’m used to a certain format. Thanks for your help

Thanks. The refsworld one is what I’m looking for but out of stock. Tried notebook can’t get on. Guess I’m used to a certain format. Thanks for your help
keep looking on here they get new deliverys of stock fairly often, or give ross a pm

Yeah, I got the hard backed A&H wallet over summer and it's already starting to fall apart, I was very disappointed. Commenting here to see if anyone can recommend anything more durable!

Back