A&H

referee administration

The Referee Store
Like comparing José and Dave Brailsford.

Mike Riley runs a comany that employes pro officials, that are supplied to the Premier League - which in itself is just another FA sanctioned competition - like any other FA sanctioned competition is.

Who WAS higher - I belive that Neale was, but then Ian Blanchard out trumps both of them as he is head of National Game, Neale is only Professional Game.

Put it this way - if ypu ever meet any of them an offer to buy Neale or Mike a drink, and Ian is there, ou'll b pointed that you should be getting Ian one first .....!

In terms of Senior Referee Administration, Who is higher, Mike Riley or Neale Barry?
What's the reason for your question?

Like comparing José and Dave Brailsford.

Mike Riley runs a comany that employes pro officials, that are supplied to the Premier League - which in itself is just another FA sanctioned competition - like any other FA sanctioned competition is.

Who WAS higher - I belive that Neale was, but then Ian Blanchard out trumps both of them as he is head of National Game, Neale is only Professional Game.

Put it this way - if ypu ever meet any of them an offer to buy Neale or Mike a drink, and Ian is there, ou'll b pointed that you should be getting Ian one first .....!
Blanch is far too polite to point it out. He is one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back