A&H

Red or yellow card and why?

The Referee Store
Starts off as a possibility to play the ball then all goes horribly wrong. :p Red card, off ya go sonny Jim.

Last edited:
Red for me because my eagle eye spots that it is a holding offence. He's taken his shorts off!

In real time, I'm still going red because that's a rubbish tackle and I don't think it's an attempt to play the ball!

I would go red for holding. But as VAR there is enough doubt in likelihood of gaining control that it would take it out of the C&O territory.

Btw why does the ref have blue socks?!?!
His black socks were still the the wash :)

Red and PK. Holding which continues into the circle, followed by the leg wrap which is nowhere near the ball.

Attacker does himself no favours with the dying swan.

The shorts pull continued to the line, penalty, RC. Can’t see any way out of the red here.

Ref’s socks changed to be different from the players’?

Red and penalty. Holding offence, so not an attempt at ball and holding continues into the penalty area.

Since it is a holding offence, it is a red card. I can see how the referee thought it was a caution for the sliding tackle, but that didn't make contact. I'm not convinced, however, that the holding offence continued into the penalty area.

Back