A&H

Real vs Man City

Mooseybaby

Retired big bad baldy in all black!
So it's an all-Madrid final for the 2nd time in 3 years after Real Madrid edged past a fairly lackluster Man City 1-0.

However should Real have finished the game with 10 men after a pretty shocking "challenge" by Lucas Vasquez? Flew in with little or no intent to win the ball whilst appearing to follow through with a stamping type motion. :eek::mad:

Last edited:
The Referee Store
Borderline red for me. (But should have been red all the same). The challenge was little more than reckless and always looks bad in slo mo. ;)
You're right about Man City though.
I think someone forgot to tell them they were playing in a Champions League Semi Final. :eek:

When Sergio Aguero is collecting the ball inside the centre circle - you know something isn't quite right. ..... :confused:

I think you're being quite kind by describing our performance as "lacklustre". Semi Final of the Champions League and the team couldn't even be bothered to give it a go. :(

Terrible challenge that should've seen red. Would Real going down to ten at such a late stage have had an impact? With the way we were playing, probably not. :cry:

Back