A&H

Ready to go.....

mikedn

Referee/Mentor
Stationery replenished,new sock ties purchased, kit washed now clean , boots cleaned and dubbed...... ready for the off ... just got to lose the few pounds put on over the festivities. Oh! no expense spared got my hair cut (what there is of it) as well, just hope the weather is ok for the weekend.........

The Referee Store
Have just received my first appointment of the New Year - looking forward to it
Me too, got one this Sunday been to ground before prone to flooding, so hope rain stays away.............
Just got another email have match Saturday as well......

Last edited:
Got my appointment for Sunday's game over a month ago.. Been dreading it since!! Then had another appointment for Saturday, should work out to be an nteresting weekend fitness wise. Went for a run tonight and my fitness really wasn't up to it! I know what to do next year now..

IMG_2859.JPG
Mission... Birthday holiday Beach Body, Winter fitness, rest and recuparation :):):)..
Outcome... Lose 3Kg with food poisoning :poop::poop::poop:

Did I say that I'd never moan again???:rolleyes:

Had a request week before Christmas for my slaphead services for this Sunday's fixture and as I enjoy the punishment so much, was more than happy to accept, just awaiting confirmation of kick off time.

Potential for a spicy one full of cards, goals and gobbing off! Ref'd and watched both sides on many occasions over the past 3 years or so. Home side have a few players who "like a challenge", whilst the away team have been a monumental nightmare on and off the pitch. Having said that, could be the dullest incident free 0-0 you have ever seen! :D

Got my appointments from my Saturday league before the new year. Got one women's game this month so far, only got a Sunday morning game because I asked if they needed or I'd close my dates so I could do another league

Had 1 new years eve. Then at work this weekend so 2017 starts with a double header sat / sun following weekend. Had a good rest over xmas. Played 80 mins of 6 a side tonight. Felt good and will do some jogs and some sprint work between now and next game

Have an open age County Cup Semi Final line on Sunday, then a Womens PL line the following Sunday.

No matches Nov/Dec as I was ill - had one good long bike ride, 1 long walk and did a few shuttles last week - hoping that's going to be enough fitnesswise - suspect it isn't!:oops:

Back