A&H

Ra-FA points scheme

Ryan

THE REF
Level 7 Referee
hi i have heard of the RA-Fa points scheme and was just wondering how many points do you get for a match, what can you get? and what points ranges are things in? thanks

sorry seems like i am asking a lot at the minute
#

A&H International
Starts of at 10 points and then jumps to 20.

Points also awarded for Continuation Training - Cup final meetings, RESPECT meetings - and RA Attendence.

Points ranges change all the while.

Can someone explain this system to me?

Haven't heard of it before?
As I understand it, each match that you officiate in, you gain points. Same with if you go to an event. Then at the end of the season you can spend your points on items from the RA-FA... Just another incentive type thing.

Im doing this for the first time, but a little confused with the rules as in the log book it says you can accrue points up to and including the 31st July, but under the redemption section it says your log book must be submitted and points redeemed by 31st July. How can both dates be the same, anyone know?

guys,

Contact the FA and ask for FAMOA (RA-FA). Explain you want to join. They send you the book. Each match you do fill in the book. you get 20pts per match. Max 60 matches. You also get 100pts per referee YOU recruit. 100pts per ref you mentor. 20pts for each RA meeting you attend. 20pts for each training session (extra training/fitness training etc) you attend.
You claim max of 2000 points.

You send the book to them ASAP after YOUR season has completed. they check it and send you an email saying how many PTA you have. You can then spend the points in the FAMOA shop ONLINE. If you have 1000 points and you r items come to 1500pts you can buy points to buy your items

Hope this helps

Back