A&H

RA -FA Incentive Scheme , what is it ?

Gez

Level 7 Referee
While receiving the badge recently and wearing it proudly for the first time over the weekend, i was asked if i wanted to be a member of the RA -FA incentive scheme. Having looked at the website it seems to be not fully functional and wondered if anyone has or hasn't bothered about taking a subscription with it ? Thoughts are most welcome

The Referee Store
I found it very good.

Basically - everything you do refereeing related can earn you points. At the end of the season, you send your logbook in - all your points can then be used as a currency. I purchased a full nike kit for example, and saved myself ~£60.

The number one fault is efficiency. I sent my log book in quickly, and didn't get an embodied kit - so my kit came around the beginning of August. I know many whose kit took many more months though.

This was a teething problem though - as the kit was new this season and there was certainly a shortage. There should have a surplus of kits now, so it will be much better managed this season.

Go for it. Save yourself money, whilst recording everything you do at the same time.

And no - I'm not paid commission by the RA-FA Incentive Scheme!

i sent mine in after the deadline and still got my points and then some excellent stuff

thumbs up from me

Think it must have just been me by the sounds of it. There are a couple of threads on this somewhere.

I never received my log book for this season, despite sending many emails asking where it was!

I joined this not knowing a great deal, my logbook came last month , when do I start filling it out ? Some say straight away some say March onwards, also can I fill it out if officiating as a assistant referee or only when I am the referee . Thanks in advance

There is a space for AR. Don't forget to put in all your RA meetings and training seminars. Fill you book in from the start of the season. Free Nike kit for me last season!

Hi all, sorry to bring this thread uo again, but I recieved my log book recently after joining my RA. It says you need signatures for all your games. Could I fill in all my games this year to date (Obviously without signatures) and still get the points?

Back