A&H

Review RA -FA INCENTIVE SCHEME KITS

Darren Crompton

Level 4 Referee
Has anyone ordered the new Nike Kit from the RA/FA Incentive Scheme?

I ordered my kit in June and received a email at the start of August saying that stock had arrived in and all kits should be issued by month end.

I have now received another email stating there is a problem with supply from Nike & the FA so no date on when stock is to be released.

I think I might cut my losses and order from A&H

What does everyone else think?

The Referee Store
Well phoned the RA Incentive Scheme and they have no idea in when the next shipment of kits is to arrive it is completely open ended so Ive bit the bullet and ordered it from A&H with next day delivery

Dont even get me started. You did the right thing ordering again from A&H the only reason i got mine delivered was because i was on their back every day...

Copy of my Facebook Rant: Right. I have been passed around from person to person and excuse after excuse. Not good enough from the RA - FA incentive scheme run by First Media Solutions. The scheme has potential but when it is run by people who dont seem to give a (insert swear of choice) about referees then I would advise people to stay well away. I appreciate they have had a large volume of orders but they should have been expecting this and compensated for it. Also how can it take weeks for embroidery when sites such as A&H seem to be able to have it done in a few days to a week. Their customer service is terrible. The phone number on their site does not work and I have had to resort to calling the main sales department just to enquire about my kit

Has anyone ordered the new Nike Kit from the RA/FA Incentive Scheme?

I ordered my kit in June and received a email at the start of August saying that stock had arrived in and all kits should be issued by month end.

I have now received another email stating there is a problem with supply from Nike & the FA so no date on when stock is to be released.

I think I might cut my losses and order from A&H

What does everyone else think?
I sent book off mid July just before the new Nike kite came into stock and requested it to be embroidered with my county FA badge and I had it delivery 3rd week of August all complete and it looks fine!

Copy of my Facebook Rant: Right. I have been passed around from person to person and excuse after excuse. Not good enough from the RA - FA incentive scheme run by First Media Solutions. The scheme has potential but when it is run by people who dont seem to give a (insert swear of choice) about referees then I would advise people to stay well away. I appreciate they have had a large volume of orders but they should have been expecting this and compensated for it. Also how can it take weeks for embroidery when sites such as A&H seem to be able to have it done in a few days to a week. Their customer service is terrible. The phone number on their site does not work and I have had to resort to calling the main sales department just to enquire about my kit
You clearly had a bad experience but I make contact with RA -Incentive scheme via email and without fail had a reply within 24 hrs if not sooner. They kept me fully updated and will be using the scheme again this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally had a response from them three week after complaining about the lack of information/update about kit delay. No mention in there of my complaint, just a stock response - your kit has now been despatched, thank you for your patience etc.

I think I'll have to wait until Ive done my six games (I have done 4, so 2 to go). I'll e-mail them and find out. Thanks

Well after placing the order in June I got this message the other day

The Incentive Scheme is now closed until Monday 13th October 2014 due to annual leave, any outstanding orders will be dealt with as soon as possible, we have found a solution to the Nike problem and are just waiting now for the goods to arrive. I will respond to all emails on my return.

Looks like I will get the 2014/15 kit just in time for the 2016/17 season

Back